07.04.13

07042013


Omg finally another sunny day here in Berlin! I can't wait for spring to come, I'm so tired of all the snow, grey and dark days, and of course I'm totally tired of the fucking cold. Jakob and I just came back in from taking some pictures and the sun was so warm, I almost couldn't believe it. 
Unfortunately we had too little time as my parents will come for dinner this evening and I have to clean the flat before they'll arrive. So,  I just wanted to wish you a lovely sunny Sunday and hope you'll have a great evening as I'm sure I will have :) 



6 Kommentare:

  1. Hübsch hübsch! Toupierst du deine Haare immer für diese Art von Frisur?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Klar, so viel Haar hab ich als Europäerin ja leider nicht :D Aber ich toupiere fast immer, ich liebe viel Haar haha

      Löschen
  2. Sehr schönes Bild! Die Brille steht dir echt gut :)

    Liebe Grüße
    Emma
    www.modekind-blog.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Beauty ♥
    Ich bin immer noch so verliebt in deine Haare, unglaublich.

    AntwortenLöschen

glitter glitter