04.07.13

London Style Diary #6



Yayyyy, here comes the 6th part of my London style diary! A bit late, but at least online now. This was my Sunday outfit, I was hungover that day because of our excessive night before. But luckily it hasn't been a super bad hangover so we could manage to go to Dalston to see the Dalston house (I will show you the pictures soon!). Non-typical for me I wore this beige/grey top, but somehow I really like it. It is very comfy and of course I like the transparent backside ;) 


                                      



the jacket:
It' lovely, isn't it? I didn't have to think a lot about buying it or not, I saw it and was sure that I would need it. 

the top:
I'm not so sure about how it finally made its way into my wardrobe but I still think h&m sent it to me mistakenly - I ordered lots of clothes and suddenly there was this top and somehow I liked it although it is not black, so I decided to keep it.

the belt:
I like the vintage look of this belt and already got lots of compliments for it but hey, it's just a boring Primark belt :D

the pants:
Boring boring - good old Primark pants again.

the shoes:
The same I already wore in my Brighton post. Cheap but comfortable. 

the glasses:
Oldie but goldie, I loooooove them!

                                      





jacket: Primark // top: h&m // belt: Primark // pants: Primark // shoes: Deichmann // glasses: h&m


Tomorrow I will post the last part of the London Style Diary posts and then one or two more posts about the London trip itself! xxx



2 Kommentare:

  1. Du sieht da sooooo klein aus, also nicht 160 klein, sondern ganz winzig. :D hihi Die Jacke sieht durchaus interessant aus, musst du mal richtig zeigen.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. i love this!
    The jacket is amazing and your hair color is to die for.
    Amazing post :).

    AntwortenLöschen

glitter glitter